If you have a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact us in a number of ways:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing: Complaints Department, Cash Recycle, 340 Ashley Rd, Parkstone, Poole, BH14 9DF
- In person: At your local Cash recycle store.
We will do our best to resolve complaints within five business days following receipt. However, if we are unable to do this we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint in writing as soon as reasonably practicable assuring you that we have received the complaint and it is being dealt with. We will also include a copy of this procedure.
- Keep you informed of the progress of the complaint.
- Provide you with a final response within 8 weeks of receipt of the complaint.
Where applicable, we will inform you that if you remain dissatisfied with our final response you have the right to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) within 6 months of our final response. We will also include a copy of the ROS explanatory leaflet.
Further information about the FOS can also be found of their website www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk